Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to School






On Tuesday Kaycie was off to school at CSI. Sue and the girls took her up and got her all settle in. Their were a few tears, but we are all excited for her. Her room looks real cute and she seems to have some fun roommates. Kaycie we love you and well miss you around the House.








Then on Wednesday Quincie and Syd were off to school. This is the hardest day of the year for their Mom. Always a few tears on this day. They are growing up to fast. (note Sue's pretty sunflowers.)






2 comments:

Tia J said...

I heard you stalk our blog all the time so I found your now you know you will be stalked! We will see you guys this weekend!

Calista said...

hey girls! I hope you are all doing wonderful and loving school! I wish I could go back to my first year of college kayci! Have fun! Be good!