Sunday, September 21, 2008

Slipping away


As we're watching the colors change on the mountains around us. And feel fall in the air, we were reflecting back on the summer and the fun things that we did.





We hiked to the top of Angles Landing. Wow! kind of scary. (if your Robert) If it is some thing you've done, you know what I mean. If not it is some thing you should do.

On the 4Th of July the Clark clan ran in the 5k. A pretty good looking bunch don't you think. They took 2 1st, 1 2ND, and one 3rd, Not too bad. Thanks for running with us it was a lot of fun. So plan on doing it next year.

Roberts high light for summer 08, was bare foot water skiing. It was really cool. We loved watching him do this. Best of all was the stop. 41 to 0 mph in a split second.


Hiking below the Tetons we tasted our first watermelon snow. It really does taste like watermelon. We hiked 18 miles, it was so pretty, we are so thankful for this wonderful land we live in. We went with the Sieperts and Myers, It was a day we will always remember.

4 comments:

Kim in Mississippi said...

I bet this was fun. I can't believe how big the girls are getting. Wow barefoot water skiing. How fun. I love you guys
Aunt Kim

Jut and Char said...

Sue, I am glad you found us. I love getting to check in on all the family that I so rarely get to see. It was so fun to get to see and talk with Jessie and I then found your blog through her.
Char

BillandSummer said...

Hey Runnin Clarks, I am glad you found us. We love blogging too. I love your blog. Hope things are well with you. The Bridge's

Calista said...

I've heard this is an amazing experience! You are all my favorite!