Monday, February 9, 2009

O.K. sorry it’s taken so long to get this post several have been asking about them so here they are. We had puppies on Friday night. Tibbie had acted kind of funny all day just hanging out in her kennel, that evening we went to the game and I ran home and checked on her during the game. After the game we made popcorn and everyone started watching a movie. I went in and got on the computer, Tebbie came in and I looked down, there was a puppy still in the sac at my feet and Tibbie was looking at me like what is this and what am I supposed to do with it. It was kind of scary at first. But anyways we got 4 little puppies ALL GIRLS ROBERT SAY'S, HE JUST CAN’T WIN!!!! So it definitely is a house full of girls.

Tibbie 3 weeks left..

Today Tibbie kept bring a puppy in the kitchen and setting it on the floor. I think it was so I would pick them up, take and put them back in the kennel cuz she didn't want to be in there alone.
One just hanging out with Syd.

Tibbie is such a good Mom.